ICRI provides expert consultation and technical assistance on the establishment or improvement of child and family programs.
Our clients include local, national, and international businesses, governments, foundations, and non-profit organizations interested in developing model programs to serve children and families.
ICRI’s team includes a diverse roster of consultants with expertise in early childhood, child protection, maternal/child health, community development, program design/implementation, and monitoring/evaluation.
Our services include:
- Child care facility design and development
- Needs assessment evaluations
- Program design and implementation
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Strategic planning
- Program administration and oversight
- Fund development and fiscal management
- Legislative and policy planning support
- Training and capacity building